Tuesday, December 22, 2015

KOTFE Pictures: Lightsabers

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den! Today, it's time for the second round of weapon pictures, as well as the second round of the guessing game.

Same rules apply; one weapon per universe, but this time, I've got more than set of lightsabers that show up for more than one character.  But as a favor, I'll bring up when a lightsaber hilt is for more than one character.

Secondly, there's one lightsaber that hasn't shown up, so I'll just out him completely.  However, it does have lightsabers for the Twins Universe characters.

Other than that, send the guesses to my email address at wolfmanhitokiri@hotmail.com.

1. This is Ragdat's lightsaber.  I love the look of this, and I've decided that this is the one he built from the start. Crystal from previous picture is the same color, though.
 2.
 3.
 4. Now, this one violates the rule; it's the only one that exists in one universe on two characters at the same time.
 5.
 6.
7. This one exists in both the game canon and Twins universes.

 8.
 9.
 10. This one exists in both the White Knight Universe and the game canon one.
 11. 
 12.
 13.
 14. This one exists in both the game canon universe and as a replacement weapon in the White Knight Universe.
 15.


I've got a few weapons that don't show up on characters, and I'll post them if you want.  But for now, look forward to the stories, and stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment