Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dragon Age Retrospective: Announcement

With EA announcing that they will not be doing any more DLC beyond Black Emporium for Dragon Age Inquisition for the Xbox 360 and PS3, that means that technically, I can do a full retrospective on the series at this point. I plan on getting a PS4 when I have the funds, but for now, that's it for me.

That means that I will need to play through all three classes in all three games, compare the mechanics between them, and then review them as I did the Mass Effect series.  Unlike my Mass Effect retrospective, though, I don't own any of the books, so I won't be handling them.  I will, however, remark on when information in game references the books.  Like how Stolen Throne introduces Loghain, who is important to Dragon Age Origins and potentially has a cameo in Inquisition, and how The Calling introduces Grand Enchanter Fiona and Duncan.

Anyway, I'm immersing myself in Dragon Age for now, and I've got things to say about the Warden, Hawke and the Inquisitor and their importance to the storyline, but I'll get to them when I tackle their game.   I'm also going to do a character wrap up, though it won't be nearly as long as my Mass Effect one, since I'm going to break them down by game and their importance to the future, if any.

Anyway, look forward to it, and stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment