Friday, July 4, 2014

SWTOR Character Tales Pictures: Last two

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den! And since I managed to finally hit the levels where they can wear my preferred armor for them, here's the pictures for Amelisan and Maircus, my Trooper and Bounty Hunter!

First is Amelisan, who IS named after the final boss of Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal. 


Why was I waiting so long for her? Simple; shoulder pauldron.  It did not look right without it.


And here is my Bounty Hunter.


I wanted something that looked both Mandalorian and mercenary, and this is the best I could do.  Still, I like the look, so here he is.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get closer shots of their faces, and when I do that, I'll post all 10 at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment