Sunday, July 6, 2014

SWTOR Character Tales pictures: Close ups

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den!  I said that, as soon as I figured it out, that I'd post the pictures of my toons, so here they are!









And yes, I intentionally showed more than just Yokonari's head.  This is actually part of her character; she uses her "assets" to distract others from her true nature.

Anyway, on with the rest.


Anstrisil does the hood thing to hide his species; so he's looked at as a Jedi first, and a Pureblood Sith second.  Just pretend the hood casts more of a shadow than it does here, and you'll get the idea what is happening in the story.




I know she's the only one who shows the Dark Side corruption, but Darth Nox here is the only one who completely embraces the corruption of the Dark Side; she doesn't have a code of honor that Adaso has or a sense of loyalty that Mamine has.  She has no lines she will not cross, and the corruption shows on her skin.




Notice the scars on her face; this is an important part of her back story, being a survivor of the Sacking of Coruscant.

And finally, I have both the headshot and a new picture of Maircus; in Mandalorian armor!



I actually added him in Mando armor because it fits him; one becoming a Mandalorian, Maircus wants to both look and walk the part.  The only thing he's missing now is the language, which he's learning from Torian.

So there we go; all the characters I still play.

No comments:

Post a Comment