Monday, May 3, 2021

Dark Souls Remastered Rain the Deprived final build

 Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to Sean's Workshop!


So I've calculated what the closest thing to a final build for my DS Remastered character, Rain the Deprived, would be. Thanks to the build character over at https://mugenmonkey.com/, I've figured out how to allocate my stats for my new game end game character. I'm still working toward that end, but here's her stats. This is mostly so I've got something online to keep me to a specific build as I move through the game.


SL 133 Deprived

Vitality: 50
Attunement: 16
Endurance: 40
Strength: 40
Dexterity: 18
Resistance: 11
Intelligence: 20
Faith: 20

RH1: Greatsword of Artorias (Requires a +10 broken straight sword or straight sword hilt and Soul of Sif to make)
RH2: Black Bow of Pharis
LH1: Grass Crest Shield
LH2: Ascended Flame +5

Armor:
Elite Knight Helm
Elite Knight Armor
Elite Knight Gauntlets
Elite Knight Leggings

Rings:
Ring of Favor and Protection
Cloranthy Ring

Spells:
Great Fireball
Fire Whip
Firestorm
Great Combustion
 

These won't be her final stats, as I play offline, so I'll go higher and higher with her strength, dexterity and resistance so I can cakewalk the ending the best I can(still paying attention to what I'm doing, since you know, this IS Dark Souls, and you can't truly out level your enemies without the skill to back it up.) My intelligence and faith are at 20 for the sake of the Greatsword of Artorias.


Okay, that's it for now. I'll post the final pictures for this build on both here and Deviantart. Until then, stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment