Sunday, January 31, 2021

Changes with stories

 Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to Sean's Workshop!


Okay, so here's an update of what's going on with my stories and blog. First off, after months of problems with getting SWTOR to work on my new computer and a lack of help from both Bioware and EA on getting it to work, I've decided to cancel my subscription and abandon the game, at least for now. 

This means that my SWTOR story-summaries are on indefinite hiatus. 

But I'm not done with fanfiction. I've gotten back into Dragon Ball Xenoverse, as both my deviantart and this blog have noted, and I've created a new story, Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Legend of Peparia. This is the story of my Xenoverse 1 import character, Peparia, the Ancient Saiyan, last survivor of Universe 7's Sadala. Currently sitting at just a prologue, this will be the story of the rise, fall and rise again of the last survivor of the destroyed Sadala and ancestor to Vegeta. There will be multiple time skips, somethings one chapter right after the other, some after several chapters, before finally landing on being summoned by Trunks by Shenron to be the Time Patroller of Xenoverse 1.

Most of the stories for the Legend of Peparia have been floating around in my head for a long time, mostly of stuff that happened on Sadala. Followers of this blog will know of Peparia's tale of how she lost her first child, married the man who killed her decades later and the existence of her second child as she neared the end of her reproductive viability. This is one of several stories that happened to Peparia on Sadala before she reached the age of 50, when she was summoned to Toki Toki City.  There will also be the story of her first Great Ape transformation, her rivalry/future friendship with another girl Lottus, the fame she got with her daughter Celes, as well as Celes' death and her transformation into a Super Saiyan. 

Anyway, look forward to chapters of the Legend of Peparia on fanfiction.net, and check me out on twitter for more updates. Until then, stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment