Thursday, May 24, 2018

SWTOR Character Tales: Change in Plans

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den!

So, as you can see from the title, I'm changing how I'm going to do Ragdat's Darkest Days and Rise of Mamine; over the next few days, I'm going to be getting my notes together for those stories, and then just posting those as a summary version of those two stories in my blog. Doing this will let me free up some head space and get the stories done faster, while still allowing me to focus on my book. It will also let me continue their stories beyond their planned end; I was going to stop at the end of KOTET, but now, I can more easily tackle Iokath and the Traitor saga, as well as any new stories for these two characters.

However, this means that I'll be taking down the stories from fanfiction.net and updating the final chapter of Character Tales to direct them here to see their continued adventures, as I won't be finishing them there. And as with my two previous stories that I realized that I wasn't going to finish, my "KOTOR Version 2" saga, I feel it's better to just take them down and be done with them.

Now, does this mean I'm taking down my Mass Effect story? No.  Chronicles of Ana Shepard was always a "back burner" type of story, where I write when I feel like it, and it'll be done when it's done.  Unlike the SWTOR stories, I feel no pressure to get the story out. 

With that in mind, if you're a sub, check out my referral code, and stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment