Sunday, January 22, 2017

Assassin's Den Reviews Announcement: Dragon Ball Super Funimation dub review schedule

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den!  As of two weeks ago yesterday (my time, of course), Cartoon Network began airing Funimation's dub of Dragon Ball Super, one episode a week.  So, I've decided that, at the end of an arc, I'm going to talk about the show based on that arc's story and the English cast's voice acting. 

Now, I need to mention one major thing, I have not seen Battle of Gods or Resurrection F, so unlike for most people who watched Super in the original Japanese, these two arcs are new territory for me.  I am going in completely blind. In fact, outside of what I've seen talked about by the people at Team Four Star, including but not limited to MasakoX, I'm going in blind with the series.  Yes, I'll keep up with the synopsis of what will come for me so I don't rehash things and muse on things that have already happened for a lot of fans, but the episodes themselves are brand new territory for me.

With that said, I'll be posting a review of the Battle of Gods arc when it is over, which should be in about a month.  But for now, stay beautiful freaks!

Check out my referral code for benefits to your SWTOR account!

No comments:

Post a Comment