Wednesday, August 17, 2016

SWTOR Character Tales KOTFE Photo Dump

Welcome back, my beautiful freaks, to the Assassin's Den!

Over the past week, I've been running through the Dark Vs Light Event as well as going through Chapter 16 of KOTFE, so I've had a chance to look at all my characters again.  And I've also been looking at videos of other people playing through content, so I've been making changes to my character's outfits, and doing other characters for the DVL event.

So, here's a round of pictures.  None will have profiles.









This guy's a Pureblood Sith, but when I realized that I'd remade ColMallus exactly, I chose to have a helmet on.  Which actually fits him better than I'd intended.





I like these gauntlets better than what I had before.




This fits better with the concept I had for her in Rise of Mamine, and her fall to the Dark Side.  This outfits screams, to me, "life support and stimulants to enhance combat capability".




I put this on her because the Voss Mystic robes kept getting caught on air and dragging behind her in cut scenes.   This also removes the whole connection to the Voss, due to Voss being one of those worlds that was under Arcann's thumb due to those stations he had above it.  Be hard for a Jedi Master to hide there, so I'm changing her to have been hiding "somewhere" while still leading the Jedi Order from exile. 





And these pictures are armors I could afford for them.  They're not exactly what I wanted for them, and Adaso's color scheme is not perfect; I wanted black on black, but that's extremely expensive on the GTN.

But for now, stay beautiful freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment