Saturday, December 21, 2013

SWTOR Character Profle: Second Jedi Knight

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages! Welcome back to the Assassin's Den.

I have started a new round of SWTOR characters, though this time, I'm only going to be playing the classes I like to play; the Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Sith Warrior, and Sith Inquisitor. 

Name: Mamine (pronounced Ma-Me-Nay)
Gender: Female
Species: Cathar
Age: 24 standard years
Homeworld: Cathar
Class: Jedi Knight/Jedi Sentinel Combat Tree
Personality Profile: "'Do the right thing for the wrong reasons.' This describes Mamine's life. Savage, brutal and dangerously close to falling to the Dark Side at any time, Mamine does things that, while benefiting the Republic, her friends and allies and the Jedi Order as a whole, no other Jedi would think of doing.  Some would say she's indistinguishable from the Sith she kills, but she is completely loyal to the Republic, Jedi and her people, and would never betray them for the sake of power.  However, only time will tell if the Jedi continue to let her operate the way she has been."

I'm going to add a picture of this character soon that I'll take from the game, as well as pictures of the old characters I still play; Ragdat, Vedere, Adaso and Koyi'shak. And while you're at it, check out my SWTOR character tales.

For now, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment