Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mass Effect 3 review update

Okay, here's the deal.  When I did my reviews of Mass Effect 1 and 2, I did so after completing insanity an going through all the classes.  I'm on my fourth playthrough of ME3 as in Infiltrator.  I'm trying to get through it with all potential choices, and when coming into ME3, there are a LOT of potential choices to bring into the game.  I've still got a LOT of choices to do and bring into ME3 to play through all options.  It will take until I get through all playthrough, and unlike when I did my ME1 and 2 reviews on my old livejournal account, I AM employed.  So, it will take a while to get through all three games as all 6 classes.  And I've got three to finish, and I need to see all four extended cut endings.  I do want to say that I like the extended cut endings from what I've seen on youtube.

So, it's gonna take while.  Just started my ME3 Infiltrator, and it takes about a week and a half to get through, depending on my schedule.

Of course, I know that by the time someone actually reads this, my review will be finished. But, that's what a blog is for; to share your thoughts and to archive them on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment